What did you watch last?

Glorious Nippon pretzel, baked over a thousand times

Moderators: PirateMech, Volt

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby Volt » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:00 am

N wrote:
Volt wrote:Watched Ghibli's "Grave of the Fireflies". Amazing movie, wouldn't recommend unless you're in the mood for getting depressed.

Image


>Clannad: After Story is your favorite anime

I mean, who isn't in the mood for getting depressed nowadays?


Spoiler: show
At least there was a happy ending in AS.
User avatar
Volt
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:09 am

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby N » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:04 am

Volt wrote:
N wrote:
Volt wrote:Watched Ghibli's "Grave of the Fireflies". Amazing movie, wouldn't recommend unless you're in the mood for getting depressed.

Image


>Clannad: After Story is your favorite anime

I mean, who isn't in the mood for getting depressed nowadays?


Spoiler: show
At least there was a happy ending in AS.


Spoiler: show
Yeah, only because of Fuko.
Image
User avatar
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby Mraof » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:14 am

Sora no Otoshimono, a friend suggested that I watch it, but there was too much fanservice in it for me.
User avatar
Mraof
Unsalted Knife Pretzel
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:19 am

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby N » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 am

Mraof wrote:Sora no Otoshimono, a friend suggested that I watch it, but there was too much fanservice in it for me.


Your friend is probably one of those...

Ecchiwatchers.

Image
Image
User avatar
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby Volt » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 am

Lupin III has incredible animation for 1972.

Image
User avatar
Volt
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:09 am

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby N » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Well, it's Saturday, the day where I watch every episode of an airing anime that aired that week.

See you guys later.
Image
User avatar
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby Shakespeare » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Volt wrote:Lupin III has incredible animation for 1972.

Image


that's my new waifu
User avatar
Shakespeare
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Location: somewhere

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby Relyt » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:42 am

I'm a big sucker for romance animes,
so the last thing I watched (yesterday) was all 12 episodes of Fortune Arterial.
I kept with it hoping it would finish well, but it wasn't as good as I expected.
More fan-service than I'm used to
Spoiler: show
Image


I'm also watching Golden Time, another romance anime. Ongoing, but I watched all 8 released episodes in one sitting. It's pretty good, I'd say. Maybe not the best, but one of the better ones this time of year.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Relyt
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 am

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby TehVict » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Relyt wrote:I'm a big sucker for romance animes,
so the last thing I watched (yesterday) was all 12 episodes of Fortune Arterial.
I kept with it hoping it would finish well, but it wasn't as good as I expected.
More fan-service than I'm used to
Spoiler: show
Image


I'm also watching Golden Time, another romance anime. Ongoing, but I watched all 8 released episodes in one sitting. It's pretty good, I'd say. Maybe not the best, but one of the better ones this time of year.
Spoiler: show
Image


If you're into romance anime, you have to watch White Album 2, another currently airing anime.

(it's a standalone sequel so you don't have to watch the first White Album which I haven't heard many good things about)
User avatar
TehVict
Master Swordsmith Pretzel Chef
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro

Re: What did you watch last?

Postby Relyt » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:22 pm

They're both in my queueueueueueueue on Crunchyroll, but I wasn't aware that it was a standalone.
User avatar
Relyt
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to Anime and Manga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron