The Humble Store launch

Home to the Master Swordpretzel with Super Mushroom toppings

Moderator: Last

The Humble Store launch

Postby JesseRoo » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 am

So basically the Humble Bundle guys have finally made a storefront for all the games that people were selling through their Humble Store thing.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Just a public service announcement, since it's basically always a better idea to buy from the Humble Store than from Steam or another distributor because they're cheaper, the developers almost always match the sales they do on other distributors, and you get a DRM-free copy in addition to a Steam code. Since our Steam games are all liable to disappear whenever Gabe Newell decides to try becoming literally Hitler, having DRM-free versions of games is always a good idea.
JesseRoo
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel

Re: The Humble Store launch

Postby TehVict » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Day 2 Sales are reminding me of all the games I got on the Summer Sale but have yet to play. Gotta get to those.

Also, something interesting I've found - Gunpoint is still in my cart for the $5 it cost when I put it in there, despite costing $8 now. Most sites would alert you a price has changed and update it (for better or for worse), but this one seems to save the price it cost when you first decided to buy it. That's really cool. I take that back, the moment I tried to actually buy it it said "The price of the following products has changed, please verify the prices and re-add them to your cart: Gunpoint". Oh well.
TehVict
Master Swordsmith Pretzel Chef

Re: The Humble Store launch

Postby Arale » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:01 pm

I highly recommend Antichamber.
Arale
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Return to Video Games