Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Home to the Master Swordpretzel with Super Mushroom toppings

Moderator: Last

Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby Midpulse » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 am

Anybody got this on PS3? I need to get some more people for online.

Keep spoilers to a minimum please
User avatar
Midpulse
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 am

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby Midpulse » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:27 am

C'mon, does nobody own GTA V? That is seriously suprising.
User avatar
Midpulse
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 am

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby HemusK » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 am

It hasn't had a steam sale yet. Everyone will GTAV on here then.
The fuck are you reading this? get back to the post.
User avatar
HemusK
Beartato Zweihänder-Odachi Pretzel
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby TehVict » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:31 am

Hemu wrote:It hasn't had a steam sale yet. Everyone will GTAV on here then.
User avatar
TehVict
Master Swordsmith Pretzel Chef
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby V » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:44 am

TehVict wrote:
Hemu wrote:It hasn't had a steam sale yet. Everyone will GTAV on here then.
Who's Cakelikeslies?
User avatar
V
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:39 am
Location: The valley, Minnesota

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby JesseRoo » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:18 am

V wrote:
TehVict wrote:
Hemu wrote:It hasn't had a steam sale yet. Everyone will GTAV on here then.
User avatar
JesseRoo
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby Shakespeare » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 am

not really interested on it.
User avatar
Shakespeare
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Location: somewhere

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby TehVict » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:15 pm

JesseRoo wrote:
V wrote:
TehVict wrote:
Hemu wrote:It hasn't had a steam sale yet. Everyone will GTAV on here then.



dammit, that was meant to say:

It's not even out on PC yet.

>_<
User avatar
TehVict
Master Swordsmith Pretzel Chef
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby HemusK » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:27 pm

TehVict wrote:
JesseRoo wrote:
V wrote:
TehVict wrote:
Hemu wrote:It hasn't had a steam sale yet. Everyone will GTAV on here then.



dammit, that was meant to say:

It's not even out on PC yet.

>_<



of course it's not on the PC, if it was on the PC it would have had a steam sale.
The fuck are you reading this? get back to the post.
User avatar
HemusK
Beartato Zweihänder-Odachi Pretzel
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am

Re: Grand Theft Auto V ~ Discussion

Postby Midpulse » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 am

Oh man, if anyone actually gets GTA V (for ps3 specifically) we should start a crew. That would be great
User avatar
Midpulse
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 am

Next

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron