Nintendo Direct [Dec 18th 2013]

Home to the Master Swordpretzel with Super Mushroom toppings

Moderator: Last

Nintendo Direct [Dec 18th 2013]

Postby TehVict » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Lots of interesting announcements and new trailers!

That Hyrule Warriors game looks really cool, Zelda games don't really interest me very much usually but this one managed to call my attention immediately.

Kirby: Triple Deluxe is looking absolutely great and I can't wait for it to come out, I wish they had given a more decisive release date for it in America.

Bravely Default is love.

I know a certain Spark is gonna be excited about the new Chibi Robo game for the eShop. Looks interesting.

Nobody cares about Mario Kart 8.

Actually, speaking of MK8, a certain trailer was misleading. I thought they were announcing Kirby for MK8 but instead it was... Rosalina in Smash Brothers! Finally an actual newcomer announcements, and she looks like she'll play really well, very interesting character, nice choice. Seems like Nintendo is spreading Rosalina everywhere lately. Super Mario Galaxy 3(DS) when?

I wouldn't trust Luigi to be my doctor.

Something something Yoshi's New Island and Yoshi Island DLC for Sonic New World.

NES Remix reminds me of Nintendo World Championships. Of course it's a lot more complex. Looks like an interesting game, a series of challenges giving unique twists to known classics.

What are your thoughts?
TehVict
Master Swordsmith Pretzel Chef

Re: Nintendo Direct [Dec 18th 2013]

Postby Tess » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:40 pm

MK8's trailer thingy was uninteresting. They brought back Baby Peach and Baby Daisy, like who even wants them?? Rosalina seems to spread everywhere; not really a bad thing, though.

The Dr. Luigi thingy looks kinda weird to me, but it seems cool I suppose.

The Chibi-Robo game looks amazing, I will probably get that.

Kirby Triple Deluxe is the best thing ever as of now, Circus Kirby and Bow Kirby looked pretty cool as new abilities and I can't wait until it releases =0

The Professor Layton x Ace Attorney seems amazing as well.

And yeah Bravely Default is pretty much amazing too, but that's not really relevant is it??

Still, no sign of Yarn Yoshi... =T
Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess Tess
Tess
Unsalted Knife Pretzel

Postby Elise » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Hyrule Warriors looks pretty good, I'm glad it isn't the main series thing they're doing though

Rosalina is like my favorite Mario character so if they had to add another I'm glad it's her, please no more Mario though srs

I never played Chibi-Robo but I'm gonna play this one for sure

still no FExSMT :(
Yata and hugs!! ❤
Elise
Yata Scythe Pretzel

Postby YE360 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:01 am

i was pretty satisfied with everything they showed. rosalina looks like a really interesting character; some things in the trailer not a lot of people seemed to notice is that she can use that blue star cursor dealie somehow, she can deflect mario's F.L.U.D.D. water blast (and i assume all projectiles) with her wand, and she can make items gravitate toward her. very interesting choice, glad to see more girls in smash too (also in her poster dealie on the website fox is flying behind her; literal star fox. also kirby x luma brotp).

the rest was awesome too but you know how i love my smash.
YE360
Unsalted Knife Pretzel

Postby Spark » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 pm

TehVict wrote:I know a certain Spark is gonna be excited about the new Chibi Robo game for the eShop. Looks interesting.

DRAKE FUCKING REDCREST THO
IM THE GUY WHO SUCKS, PLUS I GOT DEPRESSION
Spark
Cheddar Glaive Pretzel

Postby N » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Holy shit, I can't wait for that Chibi Robo.

Chibi Robo is my jam.
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Return to Video Games