Is there going to be more?

For first-time customers and experienced swordsmen alike

Is there going to be more?

Postby Shakespeare » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Is SwordPretzel going to be only a forum or more things are going to appear?
User avatar
Shakespeare
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Location: somewhere

Re: Is there going to be more?

Postby Midpulse » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:15 pm

it'll probably just be a hub for stuff Victor does, with the forum being the main thing.
User avatar
Midpulse
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 am

Re: Is there going to be more?

Postby TehVict » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Midpulse wrote:it'll probably just be a hub for stuff Victor does, with the forum being the main thing.


This, pretty much.
User avatar
TehVict
Master Swordsmith Pretzel Chef
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro

Re: Is there going to be more?

Postby HemusK » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:20 pm

well my blag is going to be on here so it'll be a hub for victor stuff + Hemu's blag.
The fuck are you reading this? get back to the post.
User avatar
HemusK
Beartato Zweihänder-Odachi Pretzel
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am

Re: Is there going to be more?

Postby V » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:45 am

Once ideas come they will be implemented.
Who's Cakelikeslies?
User avatar
V
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:39 am
Location: The valley, Minnesota

Re: Is there going to be more?

Postby JesseRoo » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:31 am

Hemu wrote:well my blag is going to be on here so it'll be a hub for victor stuff + Hemu's blag.

quixotic syndicate 2.0?
User avatar
JesseRoo
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Re: Is there going to be more?

Postby HemusK » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:53 am

JesseRoo wrote:
Hemu wrote:well my blag is going to be on here so it'll be a hub for victor stuff + Hemu's blag.

quixotic syndicate 2.0?


I thought that counted as Victor stuff
The fuck are you reading this? get back to the post.
User avatar
HemusK
Beartato Zweihänder-Odachi Pretzel
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am

Re: Is there going to be more?

Postby TehVict » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:55 am

Hemu wrote:
JesseRoo wrote:
Hemu wrote:well my blag is going to be on here so it'll be a hub for victor stuff + Hemu's blag.

quixotic syndicate 2.0?


I thought that counted as Victor stuff


it's supposed to be only 1/6 mine
User avatar
TehVict
Master Swordsmith Pretzel Chef
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro

Re: Is there going to be more?

Postby HemusK » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:53 am

TehVict wrote:
Hemu wrote:
JesseRoo wrote:
Hemu wrote:well my blag is going to be on here so it'll be a hub for victor stuff + Hemu's blag.

quixotic syndicate 2.0?


I thought that counted as Victor stuff


it's supposed to be only 1/6 mine


well you got most of the views.
The fuck are you reading this? get back to the post.
User avatar
HemusK
Beartato Zweihänder-Odachi Pretzel
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron