11 Drunk Guys Play (Discussion)

Moderator: Last

11 Drunk Guys Play (Discussion)

Postby PurpleLugia » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Anyone else a fan of this series of LP's?

Of course, I'm referring to the series appearing on YT on the account, "pwnagemcgee", where a group of around eleven guys get drunk and play horror games, though with no face-cam, but with lots of audio commentary, with most videos edited with inserted captions to help people understand them better. The combination of and variety of reactions (including spontaneous singing between monster sightings) make the series hilarious (in my opinion). From watching the series, I've discerned their names: Alex, Calum, Matt, Connor, Luke, Nick, Thomas, Harry, Robin, Alec, and Axel (the video editor, and the owner of the account), and they've mentioned a twelfth, Nolan. The chemistry between them all is amazing; you can tell how good of friends they all are, and some have shown natural talents, such as times where they spontaneously create a rap or rap battle regarding the situation in the game.

My favorite is their two-part LP, "11 Drunk Guys Play Slender", which appears to be one of their earliest LP's.
PurpleLugia
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Re: 11 Drunk Guys Play (Discussion)

Postby Spark » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:11 am

alcohol + normal person + horror games = instant pewdiepie??
IM THE GUY WHO SUCKS, PLUS I GOT DEPRESSION
Spark
Cheddar Glaive Pretzel

Re: 11 Drunk Guys Play (Discussion)

Postby YE360 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:41 am

they are some extremely funny dudes.
YE360
Unsalted Knife Pretzel

Return to Let's Plays