Pokemon X&Y ~ Discussion

Moderator: Last

Pokemon X&Y ~ Discussion

Postby N » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 am

I'm surprised that I haven't seen anything about these games up yet.
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Re: Pokemon X and Y ~Discussion

Postby Kip Shades » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:49 am

I spent a decent amount of time breeding Honedges for a good nature. Once I got one with an Adamant nature, I started training it so I could evolve it into Doublade and give it eviolite. I'm gonna work on breeding for a shiny one later on down the line, since I managed to get a Japanese one over wonder trade (While trading off the ones that I got from breeding for an adamant nature, no less).

This is actually the first time I've worked on EV training, breeding for specific natures, etc. I've only had the game for a couple of weeks, and I'm already working on competitive stuff for the official tournament stuff they're probably gonna have next year. And for fan-organized tournaments through Smogon and stuff.

I also have a tumblr chronicling my progress through the game. I've already beaten the Elite Four, and after I work on some postgame stuff, I'm gonna change the URL of the blog and play through FireRed.
Kip Shades
Unsalted Knife Pretzel

Re: Pokemon X&Y ~ Discussion

Postby Volt » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:29 am

waiting for DLC
Volt
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby Elise » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:45 am

yes dlc =o

im hoping they'll release more mega stones or something (especially Mega Sceptile Grass/Dragon..)
Yata and hugs!! ❤
Elise
Yata Scythe Pretzel

Postby Shakespeare » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:53 pm

X&Y is great for me, but not in the same level as B&W2.

Though I wonder if Mega Evolutions will be a one-time only thing. Also, I wonder if there is going to be like the X&Y version of Pokémon Coliseum or Battle Revolution. Does anyone remember that Blaziken vs. Lucario pic that was a Pokémon game for the Wii U? That might be the X&Y Battle Revolution.

Also, there's going to be Pokémon Trozei! 2 and Pokémon Detective Game. I'm looking foward those ones, especially Trozei! 2, i loved the original.
Shakespeare
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby N » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:26 am

Shakespeare wrote:X&Y is great for me, but not in the same level as B&W2.

Though I wonder if Mega Evolutions will be a one-time only thing. Also, I wonder if there is going to be like the X&Y version of Pokémon Coliseum or Battle Revolution. Does anyone remember that Blaziken vs. Lucario pic that was a Pokémon game for the Wii U? That might be the X&Y Battle Revolution.

Also, there's going to be Pokémon Trozei! 2 and Pokémon Detective Game. I'm looking foward those ones, especially Trozei! 2, i loved the original.

I believe that the Mega Stones are going to last throughout the rest of the series, or at least until the end of the 3DS Generations.
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby Last » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Shakespeare wrote:X&Y is great for me, but not in the same level as B&W2.

Well, they announced that the footage wasn't actually real game footage; it was just showing what may appear in the future of the Pokemon series. But still, it could be showing Battle Revolution too.
Last
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby Relyt » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:48 am

Elise wrote:yes dlc =o

im hoping they'll release more mega stones or something (especially Mega Sceptile Grass/Dragon..)

All starters need Mega stones.
MegaTyphlosion plox
Relyt
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby JesseRoo » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:28 am

Relyt wrote:
Elise wrote:yes dlc =o

All starters need Mega stones.
MegaTyphlosion plox

so much yes
JesseRoo
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel

Return to Pokémon