The "Anything Goes" Thread

Sit, bite down on an iron swordpretzel, have a little chat.

The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby N » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:36 am

We can talk about anything we want here. Or post anything.

No rules allowed.
Image
User avatar
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby N » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:39 am

Image

Posting twice in a row because THERE'S NO RULES
Image
User avatar
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby V » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:04 am

so its just like anything else in this categorey.
Who's Cakelikeslies?
User avatar
V
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:39 am
Location: The valley, Minnesota

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby N » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 pm

V wrote:so its just like anything else in this categorey.


you son of a bitch
Image
User avatar
N
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby V » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:24 am

B|
Who's Cakelikeslies?
User avatar
V
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:39 am
Location: The valley, Minnesota

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby Arale » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:36 am

so its ok if i post all these links to virus-laden downloads of pirated video games?
User avatar
Arale
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:57 am

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby Midpulse » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 am

Arale wrote:so its ok if i post all these links to virus-laden downloads of pirated video games?

only if they come with terabytes upon terabytes of shady porn
User avatar
Midpulse
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 am

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby Arale » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:41 am

Midpulse wrote:
Arale wrote:so its ok if i post all these links to virus-laden downloads of pirated video games?

only if they come with terabytes upon terabytes of shady porn

hot_nudesxx42-trojangame.zip.exe
User avatar
Arale
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:57 am

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby Shakespeare » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:37 am

Arale wrote:
Midpulse wrote:
Arale wrote:so its ok if i post all these links to virus-laden downloads of pirated video games?

only if they come with terabytes upon terabytes of shady porn

hot_nudesxx42-trojangame.zip.exe


downloaded
User avatar
Shakespeare
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Location: somewhere

Re: The "Anything Goes" Thread

Postby Shakespeare » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Image

i finally can post this gif
User avatar
Shakespeare
Shortsword Pretzel Stick
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Location: somewhere

Next

Return to Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron