What did you get for Christmas?

Sit, bite down on an iron swordpretzel, have a little chat.

What did you get for Christmas?

Postby Relyt » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:41 am

So, for those of you who celebrate the holiday, Christmas has passed, and people may have gotten some pretty neat stuff, and some not so neat stuff. Did anyone get all of what they asked for? Who received an ugly sweater from grandma again?

My parents are divorced, so I normally celebrate with a rather large family. This year I got some nice Spider-man comics, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin manga, a couple of old and cheap games for the 360, shoes, aaaand some new MTG cards. Good stuff, right?

What did you get?
Relyt
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Re: What did you get for Christmas?

Postby JesseRoo » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:48 am

Pokémon X (and on Boxing Day my sister got Y), Super Mario 3D World, a bunch of books (notably all the Haruhi books from Intrigues to Surprise, This Is How You Die the sequel to Machine of Death, and a few other obscure books from authors I like), Pacific Rim on blu-ray, and arriving sometime soon should be Toradora and Clannad plus After Story. Oh, and a My Little Pony DVD.

I also got a new mouse, and $100 Steam credit with which I've bought a buttload of games (Arkham Origins, the last Dishonored DLC, Eldritch, Electronic Super Joy, Long Live the Queen, Papers Please and Payday 2).
JesseRoo
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel

Postby Ferrox » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:10 am

Aside from clothes, I got a bunch of games:

Wii U NSMBU bundle

Mario Golf for GBA

Street Fighter Third Strike for Dreamcast

Giga Wing 2 for Dreamcast

Capcom vs. SNK for Dreamcast

and Mortal Kombat Armageddon for PS2
Ferrox
Unsalted Knife Pretzel

Postby Relyt » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 am

With the money I got, I started playing Weiss Schwarz, and it's pretty fun so far.
Relyt
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Return to Lounge