NintendoCapriSun

For the discussion of funny cat videos and less salty not-so-laminated websites

Moderator: Midpulse

NintendoCapriSun

Postby Last » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 am

Omygosh I love NCS, he is so amazing, he cusses a bunch but he's funny and is somewhat moderately good at games and IDK I just really like him anyways DISCUSS>
Last
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Re: NintendoCapriSun

Postby Midpulse » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:21 am

Eh, I don't watch him anymore. I just watch the creatures and the bro's angels
Midpulse
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby V » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 am

I'm just a bro's angels fan now. NCS got boring, but everything does after a while.
Who's Cakelikeslies?
V
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel

Postby Shakespeare » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Last wrote:Omygosh I love NCS, he is so amazing, he cusses a bunch but he's funny and is somewhat moderately good at games and IDK I just really like him anyways DISCUSS>

hm... wasn't you the one who said that you didn't liked cussing? I mean, everytime someone cussed you would say "WOW THANKS FOR CUSSING", also when someone gives you a suggest with something cusses (ex: Penny Arcade) you say "I don't like dat, it is only cuss cuss cuss". hypocrisy? change of opinions?

anyway, on-topic, i never saw any of NCS videos, but he is funny at TheRunawayGuys.
Shakespeare
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby Last » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Shakespeare wrote:
Last wrote:Omygosh I love NCS, he is so amazing, he cusses a bunch but he's funny and is somewhat moderately good at games and IDK I just really like him anyways DISCUSS>

hm... wasn't you the one who said that you didn't liked cussing? I mean, everytime someone cussed you would say "WOW THANKS FOR CUSSING", also when someone gives you a suggest with something cusses (ex: Penny Arcade) you say "I don't like dat, it is only cuss cuss cuss". hypocrisy? change of opinions?

anyway, on-topic, i never saw any of NCS videos, but he is funny at TheRunawayGuys.

Yes, but NCS still doesn't cuss as much as the Penny Arcade things that I saw, plus I said "he cusses but" so I obviously disapprove, if I always stopped doing something if it cusses I wouldn't be on Fantendo/Sword Pretzel.
Last
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby Midpulse » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:03 am

Shakespeare wrote:hm... wasn't you the one who said that you didn't liked cussing? I mean, everytime someone cussed you would say "WOW THANKS FOR CUSSING", also when someone gives you a suggest with something cusses (ex: Penny Arcade) you say "I don't like dat, it is only cuss cuss cuss". hypocrisy? change of opinions?

That's what this forum is missing! A "thanks" or a +1 button!
Midpulse
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby Shakespeare » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 am

Midpulse wrote:
Shakespeare wrote:hm... wasn't you the one who said that you didn't liked cussing? I mean, everytime someone cussed you would say "WOW THANKS FOR CUSSING", also when someone gives you a suggest with something cusses (ex: Penny Arcade) you say "I don't like dat, it is only cuss cuss cuss". hypocrisy? change of opinions?

That's what this forum is missing! A "thanks" or a +1 button!

ur welcome 8-)
Shakespeare
Shortsword Pretzel Stick

Postby V » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:45 am

i suggested a thanks or a +1 button.
Who's Cakelikeslies?
V
Waffle Broadsword Pretzel

Return to Internet